Overseas Licence Transfer

The overseas licence transfer is designed for the rider that has an overseas licence and require it to be converted to a Victorian motorcycle licence.

To convert your licence it must be in English or it needs to be translated by NAATI accredited translator.

Click HERE for a directory or call 1300 557 470 for information about translators/interpreters.

Your overseas licence must be sighted by a Vicroads office and noted on the system.

The above must be completed prior to booking in.

Please feel free to call the office for further information.